More In This part Click to reveal navigation links on mobile.
Who to make contact with
ITS Provider Center
- Setup the projector facing the display, and plug within the charged cord. Set your laptop beside the projector.
- Plug one end of VGA cable (shown above) in to the COMPUTER 1 IN slot from the projector.
- Plug the other end for the VGA cable into the laptop’s monitor slot. When you have a display fruzo online adapter for the laptop, connect that towards the VGA cable before linking it to your laptop computer.
- Turn on your laptop first. Then switch on the projector by first turning energy key to | and then push the most notable energy button. The lamp will need one minute to warm up and show. If you have a display issue, continue steadily to step 5.
- Change your monitor ( simply click on your own laptop type below for details): Windows InstructionsMacintosh Instructions
On your laptop, hold the FN key down and press the display key (the F key utilizing the monitor symbol) to improve your display.
You may be served with the possibility to select what you need to accomplish:
You may need to adjust the your laptop’s resolution to 1024×768 after you have set the display mode.
- Right-click on your own desktop back ground and select characteristics or Graphic qualities. -or-
- Go through the Settings tab or General Settings and then make certain the display screen quality is scheduled to 1024×768. -or-
- Select Apply then okay .
- Maintain with #6 below.
- Head to Apple menu>System choices.
- Select Displays choice, then head to Arrangement tab.
- Click Detect Shows key.
- Look at the Mirror shows checkbox if you’d like the exact same display to show up on the projector.
- always Check Show shows in menu club , select 1024×768 under then LCD Projector in the menu club pulldown:
You will need to choose Display Preferences… There will be a pane on your MacBook and a pane on the Projector if 1024×768 is not an option. Select the projector pane and set to 1024×768 making use of the frequency that is lowest.
In the event that you nevertheless don’t experience a display after following these instructions, check the supply in the projector. Here are two projector that is different arrangements:
Choose COMPUTER 1 input key
Choose SUPPLY key, make use of the arrow secrets to choose COMPUTER 1, push the ENTER then switch.
Once you are finished with all the projector, please push the power that is top twice allowing the fan to switch on and cool off before unplugging the energy cable.
Then try switching the display once again if the projector is still not projecting your laptop after following the instructions above, check to be sure all connections are plugged in all the way, and. If you should be nevertheless not able to connect, please call x3407 for support.